A Puzzling World invention, these amazing plastic moulds of 4 famous characters from history seem to follow every move you make and offer a great momento of our Following Faces illusion room. Be inspired by great figures from history as they gaze at you from a windowsill, back-lit frame or just sitting on your desk.
Return & Refunds
What is our return policy?
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Puzzling World will offer you an exchange option or refund provided that:
- The item is faulty
- The size or item or quantity of items is different to that ordered (i.e. Puzzling World’s error).
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase.
- You produce your original Puzzling World register receipt/online receipt at the time you return the item or other adequate proof of purchase;
If these requirements are not satisfied Puzzling World reserves the right not to offer an exchange option or refund for returns.
Puzzling World may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. Puzzling World reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return, or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
Puzzling World’s rights
Puzzling World reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair; exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Puzzling World receipt is the best form of proof of purchase, however you may provide a clear photo of the full receipt, which must include the item and price paid.
- Other adequate proof of purchase that is acceptable is an order number or invoice details, (provided in the confirmation email for the order)
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards or vouchers are not redeemable for cash.